LIght Color Correcting Tinted Moisturizer
To purchase, click here!
Enjoy sheer coverage, color correction benefits and skin protection in one easy step.
- Choose either Light or Medium color coverage and wear over moisturizer; alone or under Foundation
- Works to counteract redness and decrease sun and age spots while offering a mechanical shield of sun protection
- Suitable for all skin types, including acne-prone
Enjoy sheer coverage, color correction benefits and skin protection in one easy step. Swipe on this smooth cream with light to medium color coverage over moisturizer and under foundation, if more coverage is desired. It works to counteract redness and decrease sun and age spots while offering a mechanical shield of sun protection. Suitable for all skin types, including acne-prone.
THE SCIENCE BEHIND THE PRODUCT
MakeSense® Color Correcting Tinted Moisturizer is a virtually weightless tinted moisturizer that has been formulated with Yellow/Green/Mint color pigments that help to eliminate ruddiness of rosacea or the inflamed red areas of blemish prone skin. For those who desire a ‘barely there’ light and fresh even skin tone and at the same time eliminate red tones, our “CC” cream is the perfect, advanced skin care solution as it can be worn alone or as a first coat. Either way, the Arnica within the formula acts as a fungicide that helps to eliminate free radicals from the atmosphere and germs that are found naturally proliferated as a result of blemishes.
For additional long lasting coverage after application of MakeSense® Color Correcting Tinted Moisturizer apply a layer of MakeSense Foundation® shade of choice. Whether using MakeSense® Color Correcting Tinted Moisturizer alone or with another MakeSense Foundation® shade, skin will be protected from harmful rays with a mechanical shield. Antioxidants and peptides provide anti-aging benefits along with SenePlex® Complex that fights fine lines, wrinkles, and firms the skin.
Apply to clean skin following SeneDerm® and SeneDerm® Solutions treatment regimen . For Smooth Natural Look: spread evenly over entire face to eliminate ruddiness. For Blemish Prone Skin: spread over affected areas to help eliminate blemishes and even skin tone then follow with another layer of MakeSense Foundation® for more coverage if so desired. To remove: use Fooops® Facial Makeup Remover.
KEY INGREDIENTS AND BENEFITS
- SenePlex Complex®: Kinetic enzyme that increases cellular renewal.
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract: made-up of many components, including flavonoids, Silicic Acid, cartonoids and essential oils. The extract from this plant serves as a fungicide and as an immune-stimulant. Medically, Arnica is used externally as an application for bruises, sprains, stings or wounds. Also used after traumatic injuries. In body care Arnica provides a layer of warmth and helps to soothe tired and tight muscles.
- Camellia Sinensis (Tea) Leaf Extract: Protects collagen from being broken down. Studies have shown it also works to reduce UV induced inflammations.
- Yellow Iron Oxides (Mint/Green): Pigment shade that helps to camouflage redness.
- Caprylhydroxamic Acid: has excellent efficacy of fungistatic agents. It is the only organic acid which can maintain unionized state in acid to neutral, strong inhibitory mold and it can take the place of traditional preservatives when applied to the cosmetic.
- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891): an inert earth mineral used as a thickening ingredient and sunscreen in cosmetics. It protects skin from UVA and UVB radiation and is considered to have no risk of skin irritation.
- Phenethyl Alcohol: an aromatic alcohol. It occurs widely in nature, being found in a variety of essential oils, including rose, carnation, hyacinth, Aleppo pine, orange blossom, ylang-ylang, geranium, neroli, and champaca. It is also an auto antibiotic.
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A): Vitamin A, it is fundamental for increasing skin elasticity and thickening of the epidermis and the dermis. Vitamin A plays an important role in RNA synthesis, known for its cellular renewal properties that speed up exfoliation to reveal younger, plumper skin cells which produces new and healthy cells in the skin and the body, This process of cell renewal and exfoliation helps to reduce the appearance of fi ne lines, wrinkles, and skin irregularities. Medical studies indicate that Vitamin A is effective in slowing down skin aging and in reducing the number and depth of wrinkles. A regression of pigmented spots has been demonstrated in medical studies with regular use of Vitamin A.
- DL Panthenol (Vitamin B): essential for formation of new healthy tissues.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C): an inert earth mineral used as a thickening ingredient and sunscreen in cosmetics. It protects skin from UVA and UVB radiation and is considered to have no risk of skin irritation.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): Vitamin E, essential for maintaining the activities of enzymes in the cells and for the formation of red blood cells, is also an anti-oxidant and has been shown to inhibit skin cancer and aid in the healing of skin ailments. Vitamin E is a dynamic weapon against premature aging and combating wrinkles by neutralizing free radicals to stop the chain reaction of molecular damage and to protect the skin against oxidation. It’s also believed to protect skin from the sun’s ultraviolet rays once absorbed into the skin.
- Orchis Mascula (Orchid) Flower Extract: used as a preparation of emollient products. This powerful anti-oxidant provides free-radical protection and maximum moisturize. The orchid extract is very effective as a sunscreen.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract: acts as a moisturizer and emollient agent to improve the skin elasticity and suppleness, containing natural Tocopherol to minimize oxidation and lipid peroxidation. Spirulina Maxima Extract: Hydrating, skin-conditioning, and toning agent.